CMI Level 5
Management and Leadership
An essential manager training course, this cmi level 5 management distance learning course will improve your core management skills and management knowledge
Awarding Body: Management and leadership,CMI level 5
Next Intake: Please speak to one of the course advisor on 020 3784 6005
Campus: Presidency London College, Harrow Road, London, W10 4RA
Who Is It For?
The online self-study course is designed to help managers and leaders develop their skills and knowledge, with regards to areas of management such as developing individuals and teams, planning and managing a project, managing finance, and human resource management. This Level 5 qualification is ideal for Operational Managers, Divisional Managers, Departmental Managers, and Regional Managers.
How will i benefit?
- With the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course, you will explore all the fundamental management theories and models, and improve your practical management skills
- Develop an in-depth understanding of process and staff management
- Build your problem-solving skills and be enabled to apply them directly in your workplace, benefiting your organisation
- This course will demonstrate to your employer that you are proficient in current management practices and your commitment to professional development, improving your chances of rapid career progression
- Use your manager training to progress onto higher levels of study.
How Will I Be Supported To Learn?
- Our online CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All our CMI Leadership and Management Level 5 course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- You can choose to study at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level
- The Diploma in Management and Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, making you eligible for Chartered Manager status
- The RQF Level 5 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Foundation Degree and Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Our online leadership and management courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Nationally recognised: all credits earned are transferable to other university or college programmes within a similar discipline
- Completion of a written assignment per Unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
Are you unsure if our courses are right for you?
Our careers advisors are always on hand to offer advice and guidance to help you make the best decision to get ahead in your career.
Speak to one of our team today to find out more about your options on
020 3784 6005
Follow us on Social Media keep up-to-date with the latest updates: