City & Guilds
Please call us on 020 3784 6005
Harrow Road, London, W10 4RA
Free Demo Electrician Sessions
If you are new to the industry and want to train as an electrician why not register for a demo session to find out if electrics could be the right career for you
Want to become a qualified electrician
(This is your first step)
Get your level 2 in 4 months
Clasess will be 1 day a week
We also have online lessons
How do we conduct the course?
First 3 months will be online Monday 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Last 1 month practical- face to face sessions on Mondays or Saturdays
For writing your exams you are required to come to the college.
What are the materials required?
1. On-Site Guide
2. The City & Guilds Textbook: Book 1 Electrical Installations
What will you get upon completion ?
City and Guilds certificate
Full certificate after passing all the units
Will get unit certificates after each unit
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations
Buildings and Structures
No prior learning required for this course
Essentially you will want to make sure if you are working in electrical installation that you are designing and installing to the latest regulations. In fact every installation from January 2019 will need to be designed in line with the 18th Edition wiring regulations. Anyone looking to register with a competent persons scheme will need to prove they are up to date even if they have already completed a Level 3 NVQ. Also anyone looking to register with the new ECS Check system will need the latest qualification.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee on our Wiring Regulations Course
- We have been delivering wiring regs courses for many years
- Online access to course materials and future updates
- Although it is mainly theory based you can not beat real training in a real classroom. By training with other people in your class you will benefit from being able to ask relevant questions as well as finding the answers to many questions from your fellow students that you may not even thought of.
- All students on this course will gain access to our online learning portal. If any amendments to the 18th Edition are published we will update the the details in the learning portal giving you direct access to the most up to date information. There is no need to re-take or update your qualification for new amendments.
– Mocks will be provided to revise before the exam
– For writing your exams you are required to come to the college.
Related Electrical Courses
Are you unsure if our courses are right for you?
Our careers advisors are always on hand to offer advice and guidance to help you make the best decision to get ahead in your career.
Speak to one of our team today to find out more about your options on
020 3784 6005