Presidency London College has a statutory and moral duty to ensure that the business functions with a view to safeguarding those receiving education and training through the delivery of Apprenticeships.
Presidency London College is committed to ensuring that it:
- Provides a safe environment for all of its learners to learn
- Identifies children and young or vulnerable people who are suffering, orÂ likely to suffer, significant harm
- Takes appropriate action to help ensure that such children and youngÂ Â or vulnerable people are kept safe, both at home and within their workplace.
- Raises awareness of issues relating to the welfare of children and young or vulnerable people and the promotion of a safe environment for the children and young or vulnerable people learning within Presidency London Collegeâ€™s delivery of Apprenticeships.
- Has clear defined procedures for reporting and dealing with allegations of abuse including those made against members of staff
- Safeguarding is embedded within the organisations ethos including the recruitment of new staff members.
Presidency London College recognizes the following as abuse:
Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Financial Abuse, Neglect, Bullying, Domestic Violence.