The 18th Edition of the British Standard for Electrical Installations (BS 7671) was published in 2018, introducing a range of significant changes to the previous edition. The 18th Edition Course 2382 18 BS 7671 2018 in London is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of these changes, ensuring that your electrical knowledge is current with the latest regulations.
What You Will Learn
The 18th Edition Course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The scope, object, and fundamental principles of BS 7671
- Definitions and terminology
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection against electric shock
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
In addition to theoretical knowledge, you will also gain valuable practical experience through hands-on training and assessments. This will allow you to develop the skills and confidence required to apply the latest regulations to real-world electrical installations.
Benefits of Taking the 18th Edition Course
There are many benefits to taking the 18th Edition Course, including:
Stay up-to-date with the latest electrical regulations. The 18th Edition of BS 7671 introduces a range of significant changes to the previous edition. By taking the 18th Edition Course, you will ensure that your electrical knowledge is current with the latest regulations.
- Enhance your career prospects. The 18th Edition Course is a valuable addition to any electrician’s CV. By demonstrating your commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest regulations, you will be able to enhance your career prospects and increase your earning potential.
- Meet your legal obligations. As an electrician, you have a legal obligation to ensure that your work complies with the latest electrical regulations. By taking the 18th Edition Course, you will be able to meet your legal obligations and avoid the risk of prosecution.
How to Find the Best 18th Edition Course Provider in London
There are many different training providers that offer the 18th Edition Course in London. When choosing a provider, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Reputation: Choose a provider with a good reputation in the industry. You can read online reviews or ask other electricians for recommendations.
- Course content: Make sure that the course covers all of the topics that you need to know in order to pass the exam and become a qualified electrician.
- Cost: Compare the cost of the course from different providers. Keep in mind that cheaper courses may not offer the same level of quality or support.