The 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations (BS 7671 2018) is the latest revision of the UK’s electrical safety standards. It introduces a number of new requirements and changes to existing ones, in order to keep pace with the latest technologies and safety concerns.
Benefits of Taking the Course
If you are an electrical contractor, electrician, or other electrical professional, it is important to stay up-to-date with the latest electrical wiring regulations. This will help you to ensure that your work is compliant and safe.
Taking the 18th Edition Course 2382-18 BS 7671 2018 in London can give you the following benefits:
- Learn about the latest changes to the electrical wiring regulations.
- Understand how to apply the regulations to your work.
- Develop your skills and knowledge in electrical safety.
- Gain a competitive edge in the job market.
- Become a more informed and qualified electrical professional.
The 18th Edition Course 2382-18 BS 7671 2018 covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The general requirements of the electrical wiring regulations
- The design and installation of electrical systems
- Protection against electrical shock
- Protection against fire
- Protection against overvoltage
- Inspection and testing of electrical systems
The course also includes a number of practical exercises, which will give you the opportunity to apply your knowledge in a real-world setting.
How to Apply
To apply for the 18th Edition Course 2382-18 BS 7671 2018 in London, please visit our website or contact us today.
The 18th Edition Course 2382-18 BS 7671 2018 is a valuable qualification for any electrical professional who wants to stay up-to-date with the latest electrical wiring regulations. By taking this course, you can ensure that your work is safe and compliant, and that you are a valuable asset to your employer.
Call to Action
If you are interested in taking the 18th Edition Course 2382-18 BS 7671 2018 in London, we encourage you to contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on your journey to becoming a more informed and qualified electrical professional.