IT Support is the lifeline of most businesses and if youâ€™re an avid problem solver and a lover of tech then this is the pathway for you. We offer two apprenticeships in this area â€“ Level 3 Infrastructure Technician and Level 4 Network Engineer.
Whether you see yourself making it in a small start-up or large corporate company â€“ we will have the right employer for you, and you will earn a real wage whilst you learn. An Apprenticeship will show you everything need to know about the industry with well-respected qualifications gained at the end of the programme.
Traineeships are free.
We deliver our Traineeship programmes as a subcontractor to Strode College, funded by ESFA.
From the training provider you get:
- Training to prepare you for work, including CV writing and what to expect in the workplace
- Support to improve your English, Maths and Digital skills if you need it
- Sector-focused vocational learning to help prepare you for your apprenticeship or job and recognition of your learning
From the employer you get:
- A high-quality work placement of at least 70 hours
- An interview for an apprenticeship or job if available, or an exit interview with written feedback
- Programmes can be tailored to meet your needs and prepare you for what local businesses are looking for.
If you are eligible, you can maintain your entitlement to benefits whilst on a Traineeship as necessary.Â
Along with recognition of your learning, there will be support to link you with job opportunities.
Who can apply for a Traineeship?
- Aged 19-24
- Have little or no work experience
- Be unemployed, or employed for fewer than 16 hours per week
- Lacking in the skills/knowledge/confidence to secure an Apprenticeship
- Want to work
- Have been applying for Apprenticeships and have so far been unsuccessful
- Have qualifications below Level 4
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
A Traineeship will give you helpful exposure to the world of work and improves your skills, experience, and confidence. It will also provide you with an opportunity to achieve an English and/or Maths at GCSE â€˜Câ€™ or above a level four if you have not already achieved this. Gaining an English and/or Maths at GCSE â€˜Câ€™ or above a level four will help improve your opportunity for an Apprenticeship or to gain employment.
Are you unsure if our courses are right for you?
Our careers advisors are always on hand to offer advice and guidance to help you make the best decision to get ahead in your career.
Speak to one of our team today to find out more about your options on
020 3784 6005
Want to Apply? Â Apply Now
Call our dedicated team on the number below or email to find out about your next steps: